Saturday, January 3, 2009

Favorite Commercials

This post is a response to one of my sister's recent postings. In it she shares one of her favorite commercials from the past year. It got me thinking about a few commercials that I haven't seen in a long time, so I thought I'd post them (warning: I have really bad taste when it comes to commercials).



Yeah, the spongemonkeys are incredibly annoying, but I guess that's why I like them. Here they are again (especially like it when he says, "Subs are a dollar off"):



Thinking about commercials got me thinking about this one too. Although the Geico caveman thing has pretty much been overdone, this one was always appealing to me (I think it's mostly the song):



Congratulations, advertising people. It worked on me (although I never eat at Quizno's, and I don't use Geico - Ok, I guess it didn't work on me).