Thursday, August 23, 2012

Born a Ramblin' Man

This has been a long summer.  In it, I've done the most traveling during a three month period than I ever have before in my life.  Since June 2, I've traveled more than 4,300 miles.  I'm looking forward to more than two full weeks in town and in my own bed.  Here's the breakdown:
June 2-7: Village Creek Bible Camp, Lansing, Iowa
June 24-27: Village Creek Bible Camp, Lansing, Iowa
July 3-10: NAB Triennial Conference, Orlando, Florida
July 22-29: Vacation, Turtle Lake, Wisconsin
August 19-23: Village Creek Bible Camp, Lansing, Iowa
I'm pretty sure I'm missing at least one other trip in there somewhere, but I can't remember where or what it was.  So much traveling I can't even remember what I did.  All in all, I've spent more than thirty days away from home this summer - one out of every three.  Thankfully most of these trips taken were with my family, so I haven't had to be away from them.  It has made my summer work schedule a bit tight, however!

Here's to hoping things will slow down in the fall.

No comments: