Friday, August 1, 2008

Bunny Suicides

I'm sure this blog must be very confusing to some: it's full of rants about the deteriorating culture, blogs about spirituality and theology, Christian living, etc. And then, every once in a while, I throw in something like this post (also check here for another disturbing post).

A couple days ago my mom came into my office carrying two books, the first of which was titled "The Book of Bunny Suicides," and the second was titled "Return of the Bunny Suicides." She had been shopping at Goodwill and noticed them, flipped through them, laughed her guts out, and then (of course) immediately thought of me. I have to tell you that the books are hilarious. Each book is filled with cartoons that display different scenarios in which a bunny could committ suicide. I searched YouTube, and of course, someone has put several of the cartoons to video and music (gotta love the Rammstein - best German band ever). Take a look at this video and try not to laugh (they go pretty quick, so you may have to pause it at parts to really understand what's going on in the cartoon). Most of these are pretty sick, but also very funny. My favorites are at 0:31, 0:58, 1:24, 2:28, and 3:25.

No comments: