Friday, July 4, 2008

Pictures

My wife's birthday is December 24th. Recognizing the inconvenience this presents to any kind of family Christmas gatherings, my family (my wife's in-laws) decided to celebrate her birthday in June as kind of a half-birthday thing. Last year for her half birthday, we got her a ridiculously expensive camera which she had been saving up for, for quite some time. We essentially gave her the money she needed to finally get the camera. This year for her half birthday, we got her a ridiculously expensive zoom lens for her ridiculously expensive camera. I have to say - the pictures this camera takes with with this lens are astounding.

Check out this album to get a look at what this camera can do with cuteness the likes of which my son possesses.

Also, I've had a lot of fun on this site. It lets you turn your own pictures into those motivational/inspirational posters. You can check out some of my motivational creations here. But be warned! I've got a weird sense of humor that is based upon sarcasm - mean sarcasm. So if it looks like I'm picking on somone (particularly my son or nieces), rest assured - it's all in good fun.

No comments: