Friday, July 11, 2008

Amazing Video

Here's a video that I recently came across. It's a conglomeration of scenes from "The Passion of the Christ" set to a song called "Crucifixion Description," by a hip hop group called Hazakim. I've heard the song before, but I've never seen it with these video clips. I have to tell ya - this video is amazing. I wish I could show it to everyone. It gives graphic details of what Jesus went through in his beatings and crucifixion. I especially like the chorus:

He was a victim of crucifixion,
The most horrendous Roman invention
The infliction of pain that the victim sustained
We will explain using medical diction
Far from Michaelangelo's depiction,
He was brutally marred beyond recognition
His anatomy had to be scared for redemption
This is the crucifixion description.


And to think - he did it all for me. Amazing. Check it out:

No comments: